Contents of Interviews #5:
You can listen to this disc on Youtube.
Ed receives ACB award; Raymond Massey
Most of the following bits are from around 1960.
1. New suits from Burt Guggenheim's Clothiers
2. Show open, talking to Mr. Guggenheim
3. Kennedy Lump-Lump's Hunting and Fishing Report
4. Memos from Management (Christmas tree lights stolen)
5. PSA - Alexandria Arlington Alley Cats Association
6. PSA - Teen Timers Tacoma Park Taffy Twist
7. Morgan Beatty newscast (probably February 1960)
8. Schwartz and Sons Jewelers spot (Ed Walker)
9. Willard does everything but weather (August 1 1978)
Ed Walker received an award from the American Council
for the Blind, July 11 2003. Willard presented the award.
11. Willard takes the stage
12. Singing the theme; humility
13. The award
14. Testimonial; more about the Joy Boys days
And finally, we have the Joy Boys interviewing veteran
actor Raymond Massey, probably from November 1963.
Massey is known for the TV show, "Dr. Kildare."
15. Surgeon carves the turkey
17. The old radio days
18. Making hit records
19. Coming to the U.S.A.
20. Portraying Abraham Lincoln
21. Future ambitions
22. Doing comedy
23. Raymond Massey reads "America The Beautiful"
| Contact Us